In this modern generation of the internet age, we are using computers to perform our various daily life works. Information technologies have become the most important part of our life. The internet has opened up new doors to a different type of online communication mediums. Now, emails are considered as the reliable business communication medium. With the help of email, you can spread out yourself and your business to the whole world, making it easier to get in touch with you and attract global business opportunities. If you use multiple email accounts for business and professional purposes then you might be familiar with an application called Outlook. One of the common errors you can find on this application is the Outlook send receive error 0x8004010f.
Microsoft Inc. developed the Outlook to make their user’s email account management experience better. Outlook is basically a personal information and email account manager application that comes as a bundled software with the Microsoft Office suite. The application is popular because of its easy user interface, wide customization properties and the ability to manage multiple email account on one software only. The advanced features let you manage different email accounts, send or receive emails on them, view different inboxes, send email attachments etc.
The annoying Outlook sends receive error 0x8004010f
Our tech executives have researched the most common Outlook application related issues that they face while using the application. Outlook send receive error 0x8004010f is an annoying issue that can occur to almost any computer or with any user’s application because it is a software related issue. The error code indicates that your Outlook application is unable to send or receive any attachment that is with the email. This error usually occurs if you have upgraded your Outlook application improperly, or you may have some corrupted files in your windows which has corrupted your Outlook profile. Server connection issues are also one of the main reason for this particular issue. There are some simple solutions you can try to fix this issue easily.
SOLUTION 1: Disable the firewall of your computer system
- Go to the control panel of your computer
- Now find the Windows Firewall and open it
- After the dialog box opens up, look at the left side of the window to find Turn Windows Firewall on or off
- Click on the option and you will be directed to the firewall settings page
- After this, under the Public network settings, you have to choose “Turn off Windows Firewall”
- Then click OK on the page to confirm and save the changes
SOLUTION 2: Creating new Outlook data file
- Open the account settings of your Outlook application and select the email tab
- Click on the “Change…” option to change the existing data file for your Outlook profile
- On the new dialog box click on “New Outlook Data File…”
- You can give the desired name of the Data file which will help you identify it later
- Now select the Named Data file and click on the subfolder saying Inbox and click OK
- Now Click on the Change folder button and select the new data file you just created
- Click OK to finalize the folder changes
Dial our helpline number for better assistance:
We have the track record of getting the highest number of positive feedback from our customers every week. The tech experts we employ have years of experience working on Microsoft Outlook related issues and Outlook support. They will provide you with the best possible solutions that suit to fix the Outlook send receive error 0x8004010f.
Call us on our helpline number to get in touch with our tech personnel. Our services are available 24*7 on the new and improved Live chat support in the case calling is too boring for you. We aim to make your email experience better with our smart solutions that will easily fit your budget.