With our introduction to modern innovations and information technology, we have opened new doors for us to use computers and the internet for most of our daily life work. The internet has become one of the integral parts of our lives in this modern age of information technology. In terms of internet communication, email is considered as the reliable communication medium for the new generation businesses. If you use emails for your business communication, you should be familiar with the Microsoft Outlook. It is a personal information and email account manager developed by Microsoft Inc. With emails you can make yourself and your business easily reachable to the entire world, attracting global business opportunities.
You might have noticed Outlook send receive error 0x8004060c while using the application to send or receive any email. Microsoft developed the application to make their user’s email communication experiences better. Outlook has various new and improved features, easy user interface, various customization properties for the inboxes, managing multiple accounts in one application, etc. which make the application popular among the users. MS Outlook comes as a bundled software with Microsoft Office suite. The application is constantly under improvements to make out email communication experience faster, smarter and better.
About Outlook send receive error 0x8004060c:
We have recorded the frequency of the most common issues that our customers face while using their Outlook application. One of the annoying issues that can hamper the overall functionality of the application is the Outlook send receive error 0x8004060c. With this issue, you might not be able to send or receive any email which has some attachments. Outlook tends to fetch and sync all the new data and information for all the email account on it by connecting to the email servers. The error usually occurs because of corrupted Outlook PST or OST files. There might also be Microsoft Exchange server unavailability, or exceeded storage capacity of the Outlook application. There are some easy methods with which you can eliminate such errors.
To recreate the offline Outlook Data File/ OST, you can try following these simple steps:
- First, you have to make sure that your Outlook application is closed and not in the process
- Now go to your computer’s control panel
- Select and open Mail Setup and a dialog box with appearing on your screen
- Click on the Email tab and choose Exchange account, click Change
- Uncheck the Option that says Use Cached Exchange Mode
- Click on More Settings
- Now Select the Advanced tab and go to Offline Folder File Settings
- Click on Disable Offline Use button
- A new dialog button appears on your screen, click Yes to confirm the change
- Now you have to select Offline Folder File Settings and click OK
- Check the unchecked Use Cached Exchange Mode
- Click OK and next to proceed further
- On the next page or the dialog box, you have to click Finish
With this method, you have done a reset of the OST directory location.
Tips to prevent these issues:
- You can delete all the unwanted emails and attachments that is filling up your inbox, then from the Deleted Items folder you have to delete them permanently
- Make the Outlook PST files compact
- Archive all the PST data from the old PST file you have
- You can also reduce the size of your PST file by splitting them into smaller files.
Dial the helpline number for more information:
We have managed to maintain our track record of getting the highest success rate in each of our service call. The tech experts we employ have years of experience in fixing MS Outlook related issues. They will guide you with the best solutions that suit the situation.
Call us on the helpline number to receive instant assistance for all your tech worries. We are available 24*7 on our Live chat service in the case calling is too boring for you. We aim to make your Outlook experience better with our solutions.